CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brakes, near Front Royal, Va
Tom Kane, 01/10/2023
I just wanted to thank the entire staff at Rick's Auto Care for the professional work you all do to keep all my vehicles on the road. My '07 Montego runs like a new car now. You guys are the best! Thank you so much Rick, Jasper, Mark, Ed, & everyone for fixing all my vehicle issues. It's hard to find quality mechanics today, because they all work at Rick's. Been coming here many years & will continue to do so. Thanks again everyone.